Thursday, March 5, 2015

Fit Bit Update

I have been getting use to my Fit Bit.  First thing to report is that a flaw in the design makes it easily fall off my wrist because of how it is attached.  I knocked my wrist and caught it falling off my arm.  I went online and found some silicone things that go over the place where it attaches.  So far so go.

I normally walk around three thousand steps in a day.  The goal they set is ten thousand.  My daughter does that many being a server.  Me?  I am going to plan to increase my steps.  Good to know.  My plan is to first find a way to double my steps first.  I am going to see what it takes.

My sleep pattern is better than I thought.  I get 7-8 hours a night of sleep.

It certainly makes one aware of what goes on... or doesn't.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danna, I think I need to get one of those. I hope to start walking again too. Good to get healthy!

    ReplyDelete