Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I Say, You Answer

I say, You Answer:

 1. Early Morn...you answer?  Quiet... the world is waking up.
2. Foggy Mist...you answer?  Fall, the fog gets stuck between the trees and it looks smoky.
3. Full Moon...you answer?  Magical...
4. Starry Night...you answer?  Usually only seen in the summer in Seattle.  One must take the time to acknowledge the beauty.  And if you don't, you're going too fast.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Danna! Welcome to Chatterbugs! We're so glad to have you with us. :) I love your meme answers! I was just telling a couple of others that this meme and everyone's answers remind me of Halloween. lol Have a fantastic day!

    www.thecountrywife.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danna! I love your blog name and I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danna! I am so glad that you took my advice and joined Chatterbugs. :) It's great having you in the group. Love the new blog name and I will have to update my link for it on my site. (Not sure why I didn't have it to begin with). Love your answers to the meme questions too. Make sure to stop by and check out my Hometown Blog Series going on right now too. Have a wonderful day! Hugs

    www.theweekendhousewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danna!! I love your meme answers. Great job. I am going to add your to my blog roll so I can find you. ;-)
    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Danna! I was so happy to find your tag at my blog! Welcome back to blogland! I've not been back too long (a few weeks), but I'm really enjoying it. I loved your answers to the meme. Especially the last answer! I look forward to getting back in touch with you. Have a blessed day. Hugs!
    http://homespunblessings.net/Gratefulheartblog.html

    ReplyDelete