Well (sigh) I have joined the Fit Bit ranks. I wasn't interested at first and then Kari (my daughter) bought one in January. She quickly learned how to use it. She not only was taking note of her steps but also how well she sleeps.
I could see the value in this device rather than some of the other "things" she buys to lose weight. I have done Weight Watchers, gyms etc. They all involve a lot of time and money. I rather like the idea of investing in something that helps everyday with everyday movement.
Another feature of this Fit Bit is that it has a watch. It also has caller ID, so if some calls me it vibrates and has their name posted. I will let you in on how this goes.
Have a great Wednesday!
Have a great Wednesday!
Looks like a great idea Danna. I think I'll check it out for myself too. Have a great day ahead my friend.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great idea Danna. I think I'll check it out for myself too. Have a great day ahead my friend.
ReplyDelete