Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Spring... It's coming, I promise

 
While the rest of the country is having extremely cold weather, we on the west side of the country is experiencing mild temperatures and an early spring.  When I look at the news, I am so thankful that we aren't the ones that are experiencing ice and snow.  But I feel for those who are, so I post pictures I hope brings them a moment of springtime. 

This morning when I drove Riley to school, the sun was out.  I haven't driven him to school for over a week because they had a week off.  However, boy has the morning light has changed in that short amount of time!  The days are getting longer and it shows. I was amazed!  Then I noticed that the daffodils were blooming.  I would have stopped the car to take photos but it would have not made the other drivers happy so I went on.

I rather like this little picture because it has so much to look at and make up stories.  I hope you are having a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I do enjoy your pictures of Spring. It was warmer today...near 40 and sunny, it will be the same tomorrow and then cold again and more chances of snow. They are saying it will warm up March 6th. Hopefully that trend happens.
    I do love that picture too!! Thanks for sharing.
    http://pictureit365lori.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete