Friday, February 27, 2015

Vine Maple Place

It can get confusing which cause to put your time and money too.  I wish I could do them all but I can't.  One cause that is close to my heart is helping single parents who could be homeless out on the streets with kids.  There are 38,000 kids that are homeless in our area.  They might be seen living in their parents cars.  I can't believe that many kids/ families need help.

This weekend I am taking a tour of Vine Maple Place to see what I might be able to do there.  Kari also volunteers there.  I think its important.

I will write a post more on this after my tour on Saturday.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. God bless you Danna for caring for those who need help to survive. You are doing a wonderful thing my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!!! I am so happy you do this!! We donate money, but time is so much more needed.
    http://pictureit365lori.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete