Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Thanks to Susan


Outside my window…  rain

I am wearing… black pants

I am drinking… coffee

I am thinking… about lunch

I am thankful… we went and helped our friend Barb last night

I am remembering… my aunt whose birthday would have been this week

On my mind… whether or not there will be a life group I can join this Spring

I am pondering these words… "I am going for an interview today" (co-worker)

One thing I am praying for… everyone gets well

One thing I am hoping for… Flowers will come soon

From the kitchen… crockpot dinner

Around the house… I am looking at what I need to do for spring cleaning

I am creating… a plan from when we will go to Portland

I am going… square dancing

I am reading… Facebook posts

I am hoping… payday to come soon

I am looking forward to… Spring

2 comments:

  1. That was fun. I am always ready for payday..LOL!!!
    http://pictureit365lori.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your list Danna. I too can't wait for Spring and its flowers. I'm hating this winter. :)

    ReplyDelete