OK, some of us are sad to see summer go. Some are excited to see Autumn come. I am rather on the fence.
I love summer's warm days here in Seattle which I admit isn't as warm in other places in the country. We have it rather mild in comparison.
Also, there isn't as much going on. At work it's slow and we have summer hours. We don't have the same pressures. There is always somewhere to go or do.
I have been decorating for Fall regardless of my reluctance about moving into Autumn. I've planted mums and got down my boxes with all my Halloween things in them. I am dipping my toe into it.
I plan to embrace the season as we go into it. I have my list of Autumn fun things to do and make. So bring it on!
Happy Autumn!
Hi Danna, I have mixed emotions too, I love the warm days of summer, but not the humidity, but my favorite is Fall, evening knowing the dreaded winter will follow! Your mums look wonderful, they always are my first Fall flower I think of!
ReplyDeleteHi Dann, I like your fall flag. I have several of them and I have done a little decorating too. Have fun decorating!
ReplyDelete