First Day of School 2013
Since the boys are going two different directions, we are going to divide our efforts. My attention is on Riley and Kari will focus on Brady. I will be looking for his school papers, homework, etc.
Last night we went to both Open Houses. Ri's involved meeting six teachers, learning two locker combos, and finding out where everything is located. Thank God for them having only three days of school this week.
Buckle up! Here we go!

Hi Danna, I remember those days and Brady sure remind me of my Daniel. That is a great picture of them. Is there anyway to increase the font size in here. I have a real hard time reading it. Are you still working at the school?
ReplyDeleteHi Danna, Happy to meet you! This is my first visit to your blog. I saw your post on Chatterbugs and had to visit and get to know you. Happy 1st day of school for the boys. I remember those days very well. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Danna! My how the boys have grown and Riley has me by a whole inch now! LOL (it's so sad to be 34 and only 4'11" lol) I hope you can get a good routine down with them being at different schools. I hope you're having a wonderful day! Hugs
ReplyDelete