The first winter here we had snow and an ice storm. The limb on the tree broke because of the ice being so heavy. I was so sad. I didn't know if the tree would survive. It was ok the first summer. The second summer it was half alive and half dead. And then this summer, it was dead. Period. I had to have it cut down so bugs wouldn't take over. Unfortunately I have a nice supply of wood now. I am thinking of what next to do? Plant a new tree?
Well while I decide... have a good week.
Well while I decide... have a good week.

Hi Danna, I think I would plant a tree. I hope to plant some trees when we get our next home. Looks like you will be burning a lot of wood this winter!
ReplyDeleteHi Danna, we had the same problem a few years ago. The ice was just too heavy for it. I would plant a new tree for sure. I hope you're having a wonderful day! Hugs
ReplyDelete