Friday, November 7, 2014

Autumn Gold

Yesterday we had rain and winds.  I sat in my car for a few minutes just watching how the leaves looked as they fell to the ground.  At times it looked as if it was raining leaves.  At other times there were single leaves that appeared joyful as if they were dancing to their release from the tree to the ground.  After all, this would be their final moment of glory. (I know, I am rather deep and poetic this morning).  These are the moments we have to taken in the season.
 
The photo was taken in the forest yesterday.  There are big giant maple leaves everywhere on the ground.  I love the mosaic it creates. I took the picture to share but it's better in person.
 
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danna, we too had rain and are in a cold spell here with the temps only in the 30s. They predict snow for us sometime during the coming week. I'm not looking forward to it and hate that Fall is just about over. Love the photo of the leaves. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danna, I love the sound of crunching leaves. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete