Happy Day After Thanksgiving
It's hard to believe but we have arrived the day after another Thanksgiving! I am going to celebrate Autumn for the last few days of November. However, to begin the Christmas decorating on my blog I've changed the color of it. Starting December 1st, when we have the blog hop , I hope to have things better in place for Christmas.
Yesterday we went to our adopted family home where Barb and Russ treated us to a fabulous turkey dinner for Thanksgiving. Many Thanksgivings we have ate out and then went to see a movie. It was nice this year to share it with friends and family together.
The only tough part of my day was eating on one side of my mouth. Unfortunately I broke a molar (no pain though) the night before. I have to wait til next week to do something about it. I am grateful it is not bad and most of the food today was delicious and soft.
The boys and I are off today. Kari has to work. My plan is to start the Christmas decorating and to make my Baked Potato Soup in the crock pot. I have also been ordering more gifts online from Amazon.
Have a wonderful day!

Hi Danna, that soups sounds really good! I will be sewing today and the grands put the ornaments on their tree.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day! Maybe you can update your Blogger to accept URL.
Hi Danna, we love Thanksgiving too! We always spend it with our huge family, and everyone brings a dish or two, so we have everything covered! Hope your molar gets fixed soon, and causes no problems. Can't wait to see your Christmas decoration here!! I decided to change my Christmas background several times, since there are a few I found that I like!
ReplyDeleteHi Danna. Sounds like you had a wonderful Turkey Day. So many blessings to be thankful for. Your potato soup sounds wonderful. Hugz!
ReplyDeleteHi Danna! I'm so glad that you had a great Thanksgiving! Sorry about your tooth! I know exactly how you feel though. I lost a filling and have to have it repaired. :( MMm baked potato soup! Yummy recipe. :) Have a wonderful Saturday! Hugs
ReplyDeletewww.thecountrywife.net