I received this cute little ornament from the Chatterbugs this week. We put the tree up yesterday and I took a photo of it on the tree. I wanted to share with you what it looks like. Thank you Dru, Kim, and Jules.
Yesterday we stayed home. We cleaned the house and then decorated the house. I cooked a roast in the crock pot. The snow we got yesterday morning fell for a couple of hours and then it stopped.
I know I say this all the time, but I can't believe we have gone through the month of November. Like October, November usually is a great month. It is closer to winter and we begin to see signs of winter as we did yesterday with the snow. Time just is going by so quickly.
Tomorrow is the Blog Hop. I am beginning my version of an Advent Calendar in a blog style. Plus I'll include my favorite Christmas cookie.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Good morning! Just love the Chatterbug ornament we received. That is sooooooooooo sweet of Kim. happy Sunday. Hugz!
ReplyDeleteHi Danna! You are so very welcome, Danna. I'm so happy that everyone is enjoying their ornaments. We had a very white Thanksgiving and our snow has melted for the most part. I can't wait to see what you post for the hop!
ReplyDeletewww.thecountrywife.net