Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Saturday After Thanksgiving - Day 2 Of The Challenge

Edison Lights for Christmas

Traditionally people will put up their Christmas lights and decorations the weekend after Thanksgiving.  That is, if weather is permitting. I bought some new lights this year that look like the old Edison lights (see above).  They are multicolored so they are more festive outside on the house.  It is a task that needs both Kari and I to do.  And now we have snow in our forecast!

Riley and I sing this Christmas Lights song. He'll sing the boys part and I the girls part.  It's a cute song so I 'll share it with you today since it is appropriate as we all string our lights up.

Update: We didn't go to the Bridge Lighting this year because the weather was bad.  Also by the time we woke up, there was snow on the ground.  So, all and all, it was a good call not to go.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danna. Today's weather was perfect for Christmas decorating and lots of the Villager's were out doing just that! Love it! Merry Christmas! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete