Friday, August 22, 2014

Did You See The Gorilla?

 
It's surprising to most people taking the Selective Attention Test that they are so focused on counting the passes of the basketball, they miss the obvious.  In this case a man in a gorilla suit.  I missed it.  My daughter and oldest grandson missed it.

What was interesting to me was the fact that my daughter and grandson both have ADHD.  They were still focused on how many passes were made after the video.  They seemed to be use to the fact they missed the gorilla.  It didn't seem unusual to them at all.  It did to me.  I was floored I missed it.  It taught me a valuable lesson. 

Have a wonderful weekend!  See you next Monday!

5 comments:

  1. It was very interesting, I never saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see it and the silly gorilla threw me off on my pass count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe that I saw the Gorilla and still was able to keep count. I typically can not pay attention to anything. :) That was pretty interesting. Have a great weekend!

    www.thecountrywife.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very observant, so it didn't surprise me that I got all the passes counted & saw the gorilla. Mike is always amazed that I notice things that he didn't even see. It was a neat test! Thank you for sharing it. Have a great weekend! Hugs
    http://homespunblessings.net/Gratefulheartblog.html

    ReplyDelete