I can't believe how fast the weekends fly by. This one went even faster it seems. Kari saw a couple of months ago on Amazon Local a deal to go to the Midsummer Renaissance Faire in Bonney Lake. It takes place on farmland. People actually can camp there too.
At the entrance there is a gate that looks like a Shakespearean theatre. Right in the middle of the grounds is a May pole. To the right and left are booths to buy items and stages for performances. Also there was an area to buy various food items. Believe it or not Kari and I shared a burrito. Go figure.
We were able to buy some articles of clothing to wear from the period. I bought Riley something for royalty. I bought a vest for myself. We are going to add items at Halloween that would cost less in the stores than at the faire.
Afterwards we went and had dinner at a favorite diner in the town of Sumner.
Did I use one of my last Saturdays of summer well? I say "Aye"!

Hi Danna, it sounds like you had a great weekend! Faires are always such fun! Have a great Monday!
ReplyDeleteHi Danna, we went to a Renaissance festival a couple years ago and it was a lot of fun too. When we went I ate just salad, so I know what you mean about the burrito. lol I am glad that you had a great weekend. Hugs
ReplyDeleteHi Danna, I'm glad that you had fun at the Faire. I've always wanted to go but haven't had the chance yet. Hope that you have a great Monday and upcoming week!
ReplyDelete