A birthday cake from the past
Because Kari was in her addiction in his earlier days of his life, I have been like a second mom. I am now more at grandma status as Kari has stepped into the "mom" spot. She is doing a good job. I am more her assistant and they obey me more too.
Strange thing... I was born on my grandmother's birthday too. I was very close to her as well. I came a week early to make that date. I am told I was also born on the hottest day of the year. I am thinking not too much AC was there in 1955.
Today we plan to celebrate by going to see a movie and to.go bowling on Sunday. Unfortunately Riley must get a booster shot. There isn't any time before school starts to put it off. Oh well.
I hope you have a great weekend and labor day!

Happy Birthday Danna and Riley. We both share days with our grandkids. My parents said it was so hot that I was just in a diaper and t shirt. It was a real hot summer that year we were born. Enjoy your day!
ReplyDelete