One thing I like in place is in the meal planning area. One area that can make or break a day. I have been looking at dishes and recipes that are simple to make. One rule here: Costco is Ok but no eating out.
Second make it or break it area is making sure there are clothes ready to go. I wash clothes on the weekend; Friday to Sunday. I don't wash during the weekdays.
Keeping a schedule and budget is the best way to plan ahead. Kari doesn't like an organizer. I do. She keep a wall calender. Whatever works, right?
Above is an event we volunteered at for a couple of hours on Saturday. More on that later.
Above is an event we volunteered at for a couple of hours on Saturday. More on that later.
Have a good week!

Hi Danna! I completely agree with you about meal planning. I just recently started doing it and it has saved us so much money on groceries. I'm also with you on the organizers. I keep a couple of them for bills, meal planning and I even have one for Christmas. :) Plus i just started one for Chatterbugs. lol Hope your even was successful and I hope you're having a fabulous week so far. Hugs!
ReplyDeletewww.thecountrywife.net