View of A Corn Maze
The photo above is a seasonal one. It was taken last year from a high point in the middle of a corn maze. Looking out from there, all looks well. But my family took off and they were on there somewhere. Riley began jumping so I could see which way I should go to catch up to him.
I sort of have felt that I was back in the corn maze when trying to find a subject to write on for today. There just hasn't been anything worthy to write about, which is unusual. I thought I had a subject but it left my memory. This week the only fun evening I had was when Riley and I went square dancing on Wednesday night. There were at least 7 or 8 squares. With 8 people per square plus others not dancing, there were probably 70 - 80 people there. There were many young people too which Riley enjoyed.
Then on Thursday night there was a "mixer" at the college. We sampled some of the new appetizers our events staff made. One of the best was a "BLT" which was a soft cracker, bacon, lettuce, and half of a grape tomoto. The roasted Turkey's pretty good too.
Have a good weekend especially as we celebrate this time of the year. Can you believe October is more than half over?

I for one love going through a maze. So far I have never gotten lost but there is always a first time :) The mixer sounded like fun. Have a great weekend Danna.
ReplyDelete