Monday, October 20, 2014

Tim and Angie

Tim and Angie Getting Married

It was rather a windshield of a weekend.  I am NOT ready to see it end.  Saturday we drove two hours to Port Townsend to attend a wedding of two that I've known for sometime.  Tim I knew 21 years ago as a little boy.  Their family attended church with my family at Mountain View Vineyard Church.  It was the first church we attend in Washington and many that went to that church then I know today, although we started going different ways.

The wedding was outside looking over the Puget Sound.  That was very iffy due to it can be rainy this time of year.  In fact it rained earlier in the day.  But all worked out well.

Annie started seeing Tim four years ago and I met her three years ago when she was studying at the college I work.  She and I hit it off right away and decided they were perfect for each other.

Tim was one of those young teens that did everything to defy death.  He returned from the war in the middle east as a young man. He is very caring and loving.

I wish them all the happiness in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danna! great way to spend the weekend, with people you love! It sounds like such a beautiful wedding! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete