Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday 4 Meme

One Word to Start a Sentence or Statement - Fill In The Blank
 
1.  Yesterday - I got my flu shot.  It was easy but it made me tired last night.
2.  Giving - a birthday card to my niece Brittany for her birthday on Friday.  She is my sister Krista's daughter... Krista died when my niece was only 18 months old.  Now Brittany is a new mom.
3.  When - It's morning, I can't wait to have my cup of coffee.  Such a Seattlite,  I am now.
4.  Never - misplace your debit card.  It's a pain!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday Danna; Loved your answers to the T4M. I'm getting my flu shot on Thursday hopefully, as I've been under the weather the past 2 days. Have a great day ahead my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danna, I know the pain of misplacing your debit card. Ugh! Of course after I cancelled the card and had them issue me a new one, I found it. Such is life! I hope you have a terrific day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete