Saturday morning we met with our friends from our old church and recovery program. New Heart was a program for addiction but it ended last September. We had stopped attending the year before because Kari had to focus on her last year of college. We feel very close, almost like family, to those in this group. They have been through the good and bad with us. We share about where we are in the process of our lives and where we would like to go, mostly to get support and prayer. When I got home I decided to do more to bring this group of people together more and I would like to thank the Chatterbugs for teaching me how to make that happen. I even shared my blog address. Although they aren't bloggers... like with my mom, I can share more with them here.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment