
Yesterday I mentioned that I was going to write about what went well or not so well in 2014. Nothing really personal but on things I do or tried for the first time.
One big change for me was learning how to use Amazon. Since I don't have time during the week, or want to spend time shopping much on the weekends, one of my best changes in life is becoming a "PRIME" member on AMAZON. Most anything I want or need is found there and is delivered without shipping costs at my door two days later. Most of my Christmas shopping was done there too and what I buy can be delivered to other houses instead of me having to go to the post office.
One of my first purchases last year was the Susan Branch calendar. I loved looking at this calendar all year long. I have it in a strange place... in my bathroom behind the door (photo). I look at it while I dry my hair and read what is on it over and over again. The large calendar is a bit large for most places in my house but I bought the small calendar too and have it at work. The small one is different than the big one so I have the best of two calendars now. I don't want realism... I want magic! (Tennessee Williams)
Have a great day!

Hi Danna; Happy Tuesday. I too have been a prime member of Amazon for 4 years. When the price went up to 99.00 a year it became too much for me. I do miss not having to pay shipping and 2 day delivery though as I had to cut down on my buying from them. I also miss being able to see movies and TV shows. I love the Susan Branch calendars. Have a great day ahead my friend.
ReplyDeleteI like your calendar idea Danna, I need to look into prime time.
ReplyDeleteDid they deliver with USPS priority mail? I prefer that. I did order
a couple of ornaments that I wanted after Christmas. I get a lot of Ebooks too.