My Nails Today
Last July on vacation Kari and I came across a friend who had a booth set up selling Jamberry Nail Wraps. I am usually very skeptical about somethings. Nail wraps would have been one of them. Kari being more open minded bought some from our friend April and she put them on later when we got home. After seeing that they were very nice looking, didn't take her long to put on, and there were variety... I tried a set. And, I used my hands just like I would any other day. I even painted our front door with them on. They allowed me to use my hands normally and are endurable. I have learned since not to dig in the sand or dirt with them, or use them with things that are greasy (they will slip off) but then you can't hold that against them.
I have never liked my nails... polish didn't stay and other things cost too much or took too much time. I didn't know these were around. I guess they were rather new when I learned about them. I am not promoting you to buy them. I am just saying they were one of my good choices in 2014. If you ever want to check them out, go to our friend's
website or to the Jamberry website.
Have a great day!
They look cool, I will have to try them out.
ReplyDelete