Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January Fog


I posted a picture of lavender because all this fog we are having is getting to me.  Spring follows Winter... I keep telling myself.  January can be so drab.  One really must work at feeling good so here's some flowers.

I've been thinking a lot about Valentines Day and future plans to keep my spirits up.  This next weekend I hope to get out my decorations.  The idea, in the dead of winter, is to remind us (me) that it all will get better.  I am also thinking I should buy some vitamin D.

Our Seattle Seahawks are keeping things alive around here.  Seattle loves sports, especially football.  This place is blue and green because of the play offs.  

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Danna! Seattle sounds like Baltimore. Maryland loves football and baseball. I'm with you on the winter. I try to keep myself busy so I don't think about it. I love it when it snows though. Everything is so white and glistening. Have a great Tuesday.

    http://365kim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danna, I too am so looking forward to Spring. January here has been horrible weather wise. The thought of warm breezes and the smell of blossoms in the air would be so welcomed by now. I take 2000 mg of vitamin D everyday and yes, it is recommended. Have a great day ahead my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danna, the good things about So Ca is we get plenty of sunny warm days in between the cold and rain. I use lavender in my diffuser to help me sleep. I need to go out and get some vitamin D. Hugs

    ReplyDelete