This past weekend became a recovery weekend after the first week of Winter quarter. Usually I have a rough week due to students not acting right. I have to say the students were fine. They were steady coming through the door, which can tire a person, but it was more the toxic office issues. It's stressful to me to hear the complaints or the possibility there may be changes. I felt literally ill on Friday. So I went to bed early and stayed down all Saturday. Sunday I wasn't much better and I feel like staying home today. I don't think I am sick enough though. I am on the line.
Sunday I did something different. I went over to the college where I work to attend a session on how to lose weight with the help of hypnosis. Before I left I didn't think there was going to be much to it. I didn't think I could be put under hypnosis so I didn't know if it would help. But they offered a CD about stress relief... so I thought I would come out with some information and a CD.
It was interested in what was taught. We talked about nutrition, emotional eating, resistance, and exercise. It wasn't weird like what one sees on stage at the fair. It was more like meditation. I bought a couple of CDs. One subject I am interested in is resistance. I think of in the Bible when Paul says he does what he doesn't want to do.
I will let you know what I think later after I try it out for a while. I hope I feel better today.
Have a great week!

Hi Danna! I'm so sorry that your job is putting such stress on you. It's terrible that anyone has to endure that. I hope it gets worked out for you really soon. Everyone should be treated equally that's for sure!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your weight loss! Unless you went just to learn some new things. lol In that case, nevermind. lol You don't look like you need to lose weight to me but...I was just trying to be polite. lol I however, need to lose a lot of weight. Have a great Monday!
http://365kim.blogspot.com/