Nutribullet
Last year we bought a Nutribullet. We thought it would be a good goal to drink a smoothie to get fruit in our diet. We buy the frozen strawberries or other berries at Costco too. And we will buy a protein mix on Amazon. We did it often at first... during the Spring and Summer. It fell off for a while but now we have a smoothie at least two or three times a week.
Recently we also bought some electric throw blankets that have been a wonderful thing to have while it was really cold out. We really have enjoyed the warmth it has given either while watching TV on the couch or across our legs on the bed. It has a timer so if we fall asleep with it on, after a few hours it turns off. Those of you who live in colder parts of the country than we do, we might seem a little slow at learning about these but I am glad we have caught up.
We will buy gift cards at Safeway for gas points which Kari uses so she can save. But I will buy gasoline at Costco too. It seems to be a good price now and a good quality.
So there you have a few good choices and goals we made last year. There were some that didn't pan out such as our trip to a Home and Garden Show in Puyallup WA. I was hoping for great ideas but it ended up being a dud. Not every idea comes out as a good idea but I keep trying.
This month I am signed up to go to a 3 hour session for losing weight and hypnosis this weekend. I will let you know what I think of that idea.
Have a good weekend!

Hi Danna! Let me just say that I am loving your money saving tips! I love that you've been blogging about that. We're really trying to keep on budget this year as well. I don't have a costco near me but I go to BJ's and Aldi's. Aldi's has started carrying a HUGE selection of organic products for amazing prices. :) Have a great Friday! Hugs.
ReplyDeletehttp://365kim.blogspot.com
Hi Danna; How I miss shopping at Costco. I used to go weekly while I was living in San Jose, CA (9 months and then came back to NY). We don't have a Costco here in my area. I make a smoothie every day with my Ninja Pro. I love it. Have a great weekend my friend.
ReplyDelete