I don't really know the reason why but Riley had last Monday off. Brady, on the other hand, in the same district, didn't. Riley, now in middle school, has different schedules to follow.
Anyway, Kari and Riley made a day of it. They got her car some tires, an oil change, & went to the movies to see In The Woods. They loved the movie. They were sure tired at the end of the day. And they were pumped up too.
I am so thankful that Kari has sobriety and will be a part of her boys life. I love seeing her spend time with them. They are our legacy.
The photo is of me and Kari in the 80s when she was little.
Have a great day!

I love the picture. That is odd they have different schedules in the same district.
ReplyDeletehttp://pictureit365lori.blogspot.com/
Beautiful photo Danna. I too love looking at photos of my kids when they were young.
ReplyDelete