Sunday, December 14, 2014

Advent Calendar - December 14


DECEMBER 14

Nothing planned yesterday is just how it went.  Didn't even get dressed.  I watched holiday movies and took it easy.  Got to pace myself through this busy time of year.  I must do more today though.  This morning is church, I have laundry to do, etc.  We also have square dancing tonight.  I also have a busy week ahead... and a few items still to wrap.

We've got better weather.  I am so glad the bad weather has passed.

The assignment for the Chatterbugs College was to take a photo of my favorite ornament.  I thought about this... my favorite right now is the new one Dru, Kathy, and Jules sent. It is from new and old friends. It represents being a member of the group. It took time and effort to do. And it was a fun surprise. 



Have a wonderful Sunday!  Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Danna! Aww, we are so glad that our little gift to you is your favorite! That puts a big smile on my face. We are so blessed to have you as a member. Your A+ grade is waiting for you and may pick it up here.

    http://chatterbugcollege.blogspot.com/p/grab-your-grade.html

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho Danna!! Oh, I love that little ornament also. I added it to my HW as well. Great job on your HW!! It really does mean a lot to be a part of a group and back with the website girls again. I have missed that.
    http://www.lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danna. I love our sweet little ornament from Chatterbugs too! A+ on your hw. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danna, pacing ourselves is important. I love the ornament too. I have a gingerbread tree I put it on. Enjoy your week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Danna! I am so pleased that everyone loves this sweet ornament. We are very pleased to have you in Chatterbugs with us! :) Lots of hugs my dear.

    ReplyDelete