Sunday, December 21, 2014

Advent Calendar - December 21

DECEMBER 21

Welcome Winter!  It's Sunday!  Boy these weeks keep rolling by.  Wasn't it just Sunday? Today is my second day of six off.  The plan is going to church in the morning and a square dance in the evening.

Barbara told me yesterday that she was tired and wanted to go home to sleep before seeing Russ.  We decided to go for coffee some other time.  He seems to have found his "baseline" and is becoming stable.  So I thought it best to wait to visit him. Please keep praying... They need it.

I watched a little TV and watched The Christmas Parade on Hallmark which I copied a few days ago.  It was a cute movie.  There was a theme that was mentioned a few times... "Sometimes the broken road leads to the best destinations."  On Facebook my friends also mentioned Rascal Flatt's song "The Broken Road" .  I had heard the song before but I didn't put the two together.  However I thought it was an awesome theme in the story.  Too bad the Hallmark movies for Christmas will end soon.  They will show all twelve new movies on Christmas Day.

Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Hallmark movies are the best! I too like Rascal Flatts "The Broken Rode" too. :)

    ReplyDelete