Saturday, December 6, 2014

Advent Calendar - December 6

DECEMBER 6

I write my post daily... and yesterday wasn't too eventful.  We prepared a little for our pot luck at work.  Today though I have been searching for holiday things to do and I have a list. Of course, I can always change it at any moment. Ha

First there is a Holiday Bazaar at the local high school at 9 am. Then it's going down to what we call the Super Mall (It's original name in the early 90s. It's now called something else because of new owners but we still call it the same as it was.)  Bath and Body Works is having a sale on tube lotions, our favorite.  Then it's off to Costco, Dollar Store, and grocery store... if I can get it in today. Maybe I will put off grocery store til tomorrow.

Ok... ready set go!  Have a good Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danna, sounds like you have a fun shopping day planned! I just went to Kroger's for a few items then ran a couple errands. Have a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too always make a list of fun holiday things to do too and sometimes I stick with the list and sometimes, I don't. haha. Hugs

    ReplyDelete