Thursday, December 4, 2014

Advent Calendar - December 4


DECEMBER 4

The coming weekend is one of three weekends before Christmas.  Last weekend we were going to the lighting of the Bridge in Sumner. The temps dropped and it snowed. Now in some parts of the country that wouldn't stop anyone. But here it does. However, we deal with so much with rain, rain never stops us. When I lived in California it did. Anyway I am looking into what's available in the community... there's parades, tree lightings etc. Or maybe a Christmas movie. I don't yet have an idea what to do.

Here is a photo of the boys at Christmas when they had gone to see Santa.  They then rode a merry go round.  I hope to find them a Christmas event that they might like to do.





4 comments:

  1. Hi Danna, we have had lots of rain the past few days and it really messes up the traffic! So glad I am retired. We hope to go to the Mission Inn in Riverside to see the lights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danna, we got hit with a snowstorm, bitter temps, then heavy rain! Now it's cold again! I wish Christmas would get here, so we can drive to our oldest sons house in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danna! I love your December posts. I regret not joining in now, but was afraid I wouldn't be able to stick with it. I'm really enjoying reading everyone's. Can't get over how big your grandson looks in the band! Wow, he's growing up! We are getting rain right now. It makes it feel more 'Christmasy', but I'm ready to get my sunshine back. Hope you are having a blessed month so far! Hugs
    http://homespunblessings.net/Gratefulheartblog.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha - rain, sleet, snow, ice... nothing stops us here. lol Such a sweet photo too. :)

    ReplyDelete