Thursday, December 11, 2014

Advent Calendar - December 11


DECEMBER 11
 
There is a storm heading our way.  It is hitting Northern California now and we are suppose to have it arrive this afternoon.  They are saying there will be high winds and lots of rain.  We are use to rain but you have seen what happens when we have winds.  We lose power when the trees fall on the wires.  So we are hoping for the best. 
 
Yesterday it has been unusually warm.  It was 66 degrees at the SeaTac airport.  I was joking about how I didn't know how to dress.
 
Tonight is our office people are going out to eat.  I will write more about that later.  Got to have something to share, right?
 
Have a good day!
 


3 comments:

  1. Stay safe & I will be thinking about you as I watch the news. Have fun at your Christmas party! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are getting wind, rain and cold weather starting tonight. Not good for our outdoor Nativity at church. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our weather here has been really crazy too. Warm, cold, snowing, raining.... I know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete