Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Advent Calendar - December 2


DECEMBER 2

Happy Tuesday! Yesterday it was busy for me after a long weekend. Had to go in and have a blood test from my check up last week. Then had some errands. I got to work at 10 am. 

We had got an Amazon gift card for $200 so Kari could get gas points etc. We went to use it and the numbers were messed up on the card where you scratch it off.  We discovered it Friday night so we had to wait until today to do something. Long story short, we got back the money. The moral of that story is not to put "everything" into one "basket", as they say.   Maybe we should get the cards in small increments from now on. Thought I would share that lesson.

Tonight is Riley's band concert. That's all we have planned for today except work... and call the dentist.





3 comments:

  1. Hi Danna! So glad that you were able to get your gift card situated. It stinks when things like that happen. Hope all goes well with your blood work!

    www.thecountrywife.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you were able to get the money back! Well, sorry for not visiting throughout the month but I made it (backwards I might add). I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete