Monday, December 15, 2014

Advent Calendar - December 15


DECEMBER 15

Monday, Monday... 10 days til Christmas.  This week the boys are in school then they have two weeks off.  Next Monday I will be off too.  I can't wait for that week to come!

I know it's odd to think about right now but we've been planning through next August.  In August I will be going back to California to see family and friends.  I will have one week there.  Kari and the boys will be visiting her dad for three days.  All I know for sure is going to Disneyland, seeing my mom, and staying with my step mom  Costa Mesa.  I haven't been home since 2011... it will be four years.

Sunday was very low key too.  I am completely addicted to holiday movies.  I have began to wonder what I will watch when the holidays pass.  January always seems like coming off a high... lights, music, things to do, movies, etc.  Then... nothing.  It seems almost too dark and cold.  I will have to get clever and plan some things to make it a happy time.
 
Have a fantastic Monday!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Monday, Danna! How exciting that you're going home in August! I completely agree with you about January. Have a great Monday!

    www.thecountrywife.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love Christmas movies! We plan very far in advance too, so you're not alone. We have a trip booked and planned for Spring 2016 already! I am sure your trip will be lovely. January for us is our time to relax and I really look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete