Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29 - New Year Coming

It was interesting not having a post to write daily.  Doing the 25 day Christmas Challenge made my three posts a week seem easy.

Well, our Christmas decorations are down and packed away.  Kari woke up December 26 and decided she was sad Christmas was over but we needed to move forward. I am telling you, I walked into the living and she told me she was going to start putting away. We thought we'd work on it through the weekend.  But when I came back from taking my shower, it was mostly down. Tree etc... everything.  Granted I washed my hair, dried it, and got ready for work. It was a magic trick. Now you see it, now you don't.

At Thanksgiving I focus on what I am thankful for more so than I do daily. At Christmas, I try to focus on the fact a Savior was born. At New Years many make resolutions. I make plans.  No matter what you call it, it takes commitment.  I will post again on Wednesday.  I need to update my blog.  Have a good day!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Danna!! I still have to put away Christmas and I am sad about it. I hate putting it away every year. It is so pretty to look at. She is right though, we must move on.
    Happy New Year!!! Have a great day.
    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete