Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Advent Calendar - December 23

DECEMBER 23

As we begin Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I begin to reflect on what took place when Jesus was born.

Last night like I mentioned we went as a family to look at Christmas lights.  There is a neighborhood known for their displays.  We went to eat first, went and bought a Pepperment Mocha, and then took the drive through the neighborhood.  There is one that stands out from the rest because their lights are synchronized to music on a radio station.  They ask for donations to assist two charities.  Which is a great idea!


Today I meet my friend for lunch.  I can't wait to see what she thinks of her gift.

Have a special day as we prepare to celebrate Jesus's birth!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Danna! Just passing by to wish you a very very Merry Christmas. I hope it's a very blessed one for you and your family. Lots of hugs.

    www.thecountrywife.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danna! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danna, we too love to drive around looking at Christmas lights. Neat that they coordinate them with the music and that's awesome to take donations for charity. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete