DECEMBER 18
Last night we had a Christmas social at work. They offered appetizers and desserts. They also had coffee, cider, and hot chocolate packets. At each table were gingerbread men and all the things one could use to decorate a gingerbread man... icing, red hot peppers, m&m candies, chocolate chips, marshmallows etc. They also brought in a student to sing Christmas carols... one every ten minutes.
Later, Riley and I went to square dancing for an hour. Even an hour can be quite a bit of exercise. We are "angels" by filling in the squares and supporting dancers who are learning to square dance.
I also almost received my badge from the club I am joining. The badge said DANNA RILEY, instead of DANNA DAVIS. Oh well, I'll get it next month.
Have a wonderful evening... I am a little late today posting but I am here. ;-)

I have worked for places that do fun stuff like this and I am totally jealous. The office I have right now is totally not into stuff like that. Glad that you all had a great time!
ReplyDelete