Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Advent Calendar - December 10


DECEMBER 10

The Open House Holiday Pot Luck is now a memory and a success!  I couldn't have done it alone.  What did the head guy say from the TV show "The A Team"?  "I love it when a plan comes together."  That's how I feel too.  A picture is worth a thousand words.  Here are early photos as the event started.  So much food came in that some began to worry we had too much. That's a good problem.


Two Different Cocoas


Dessert


Salad, Side Dish etc Table

There was also a table with at least ten crock pots.  I was so full I didn't eat dinner (you might have guessed).

Have a great day!






3 comments:

  1. Wow! that's a ton of food you had! Glad it was successful! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that everything was a success! Looks so cute and too much food is never a bad thing. Better to have to much then not enough.

    ReplyDelete