DECEMBER 19
I begin my holiday vacation after I get off at 1 pm today. I have an appointment for the dentist. I broke my tooth and I am going to have it looked at tomorrow. I am going to pick up Riley at 1 pm too. He gets to go with me. Then he gets his favorite... McDonald's. Not my favorite thing to do... that is the dentist but I guess I better do it.
I am also giving my coworker her Christmas gifts. I have one of those lotions and Seahawk earrings. The Seahawks are a big deal around here. We have Seahawk Fridays when fans wear their Seahawk shirts, hats, sweatshirts, etc to support the team. She has all January to wear the earrings and maybe we will go to the Super Bowl.
Yesterday the grades came out for the FALL quarter. Kari finished her last class so my coworker evaluated her transcript/ graduation application and awarded Kari her A.A. degree. Usually students have to wait but I was able to bring it home. I planned to wrap it and have her open it at Christmas but no way could I do that. So I wrapped it and called the family together. She was so happy to receive it and was glad I didn't wait.
Yesterday the grades came out for the FALL quarter. Kari finished her last class so my coworker evaluated her transcript/ graduation application and awarded Kari her A.A. degree. Usually students have to wait but I was able to bring it home. I planned to wrap it and have her open it at Christmas but no way could I do that. So I wrapped it and called the family together. She was so happy to receive it and was glad I didn't wait.
Have a great day!


Hi Danna! Yay for having a holiday vacation! I hope you have a great one! So sorry about your tooth. :(
ReplyDeleteWe have what they call Purple Friday here and it's the same thing as you where we wear our football gear. :) Congratulation to Kari!
-Kim
www.thecountrywife.net
Congratulations to Kari!!! I know how happy I felt when Renee graduated, Not an easy thing to do when our girls have kids. What is she studying for? Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Kari!! Yeah I think if you waited until Christmas, she might have still been happy but I am glad that you didn't wait.
ReplyDelete