DECEMBER 3
Time keeps marching along. Last night we went to Riley's (my oldest grandson in sixth grade middle school) band concert. I remember thinking at the beginning of school how far DECEMBER seemed. It was 3 months away. And here it is.
The concert is done at this time of the year. There are a few holiday songs thrown in but there isn't any focus on Christmas like in my day. However, the program is focused on showing the parents how well they are doing as a band. Usually we only hear our student playing. It is nice to see the whole band together. The photo below is Riley waiting patiently.
Have a good day!


Hi Danna, glad you were able to go to Riley's concert. I like that pic of him. :) Happy Wednesday! xo
ReplyDeleteHi Danna, can't believe how big Riley is getting! I bet the concert was great and you're right... it is nice to hear everyone together and not just one while they practice.
ReplyDelete