Saturday, December 13, 2014

Advent Calendar - December 13


DECEMBER 13

Last night Riley and I went square dancing for a couple of hours.  I get really tired and sweaty.  But it's good for me.  Our next night out is Sunday.  So many options during this busy time of year.  I've been trying to balance an not get overwhelmed.

Today is 12-13-14.  That seems special to me.  Guess many people planned something special on this day.  I don't really have anything planned... We will see how it goes. 

Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. I think it is good that you and Riley go square dancing. Fun exercise.
    We spent the day at Disneyland. I got my exercise walking all over.Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's got to be great exercise! I think it's awesome that you both do it together. Not sure if I ever mentioned it but in Elementary School for one of my chorus concerts we did square dancing. It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete