Monday, December 22, 2014

Advent Calendar - December 22

DECEMBER 22

This morning I am enjoying the fact I don't go to work this morning.  I am writing this and drinking my coffee.  Soaking it in...

I have already unloaded the dishwasher and have a list of things I would like to get done today.  I don't a plan to leave the house today during the day.  Just "puttering around".  I am getting plans in place to visit friends and have lunch with my friend Renee tomorrow.

Tonight we plan to drive to this area where there is a neighborhood is decorated in Christmas lights.  We go to Starbucks to get something warm as a part of our drive.  As you can imagine, we have Starbucks everywhere.

Only 3 days til Christmas!  Have a fun day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danna! I love riding at night, with a hot chocolate or a coffee and viewing all the beautiful Christmas lights! I look forward every year to many nights of beautiful lights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danna, I am glad to hear that you're enjoying your time off. :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete