DECEMBER 16
Today after work for dinner we are going to Red Robin in Auburn to celebrate Riley's twin brother and sister's birthday. Their true birthday is tomorrow and they will be 15 years old. They share the same dad. But he lives south of us a few hours away. The kids have known each other for a few years now... about four. The moms wanted the kids to know each other. I will tell you more about the dinner tomorrow.
I want to say here how sorry I am for what took place in Sydney. I have been praying for everyone concerned.
We are closing in on the finishing touches for Christmas. Have a great day!

Hi Danna, my heart broke when I heard this sad news too. I just pray for everyone in all these tragedies. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to the twins. Sadness all over the world due to terrorism. Praying here too! Hugz!
ReplyDeleteHi Danna! Happy Birthday to the twins! It's heartbreaking with what is happening all over the world. I don't know why people just can't live in peace. It's quite disturbing. Have a great dinner tonight!
ReplyDeletewww.thecountrywife.net
I hope that everyone had great time! That's great that they can know each other regardless of the parental situation.
ReplyDelete