DECEMBER 12
Did I mention it's been really warm here this week? It's been in the 60s. Normally it's in the 40s or 30s. Remember, we had snow right after Thanksgiving. This week has been really odd.
Last night we were expecting a bad storm and high winds. We pay great attention here when there's wind. Trees become a problem. They'll fall and take down wires. All of a sudden we are in the dark and it gets cold fast. We didn't have that last night, thank goodness. The lights flickered and at times I could hear/ feel the gusts of wind against the house and windows. But it wasn't as bad here as in other places. I believe it was worse north of us. The weekend looks wonderful.
We did go to dinner last night with our office but due to the weather we finished before 7pm.
On another Christmas note, I sent my folks a Powerbot that charges their phones when there isn't an outlet or car charger around. I use mine all the time and had it ready when the storm was coming.
Have a great day!

We too have a lot of problems with downed trees and power lines. Luckily Michael has a wood burning stove in his so so if we ever lose power while it's cold out, we can always head out there. Glad to hear that nothing happened with the storm.
ReplyDelete