Saturday, December 20, 2014

Advent Calendar - December 20

DECEMBER 20

This is the first day of six days off.  I will go to work next Friday so my coworker can have some days off too.  We plan to meet up with my  friend Barb (the one we had Thanksgiving with).  Her husband Russ is in the hospital because of a stroke and other health problems.  She is scared and so if you will, please pray for them.  

Kari is going to work tonight at Red Robin.  The boys and I are staying home of course. In my mind's eye I see myself cleaning the house, finishing wrapping etc.  We will see.  I have plenty to keep me busy.

My tooth gets capped next month on the 7th.  I am glad it's not more.

Have a wonderful day today!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Danna. Happy to hear you have some 'time off'. Nice that you can work that out with a co-worker. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your friends hubby too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danna, praying for your friends husband. Enjoy your days off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danna, sending lots of prayers towards your friend's husband. Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete