Monday, December 8, 2014

Advent Calendar - December 8

DECEMBER 8

I told you yesterday that I would tell you about our shopping spree at Bath and Body Works.  We got an email about lotions in tubes on sale for $4 each for Saturday, December 6 only.  Normally they are $12.50 and they are my favorite rather than out of the bottle.  A small thing but I just do.  Kari had also a coupon we could use too.  So we both got four of our favorites at $2.75 plus she got one free from her coupon.  We paid $24.09 for everything including tax. We saved around $90.00. We now have a few to use and a few for gifts.  Not too bad, huh?



Have a good Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great shopping! Don't you love getting the bargains? Happy Monday! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT deal! I love Bath & Body Works!

    ReplyDelete